Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Happy Birthday Takahiro-san! ♥

08:49 Posted by airavalky No comments
Rarely I update this blog. I'm too lazy and busy (^^;;). But today I will write something because today is Sakurai Takahiro birthday! \^o^/ (I missed to write on OnoD Birthday)

Actually I'm a bit surprise to see his age, because I thought he has same age with Kamiya-san. He is 2 years older than Kamiya-san! When he hang out together with Jun-san, he looks like 'onichan' to Jun-san =^_^=

Takahiro Sakurai (櫻井孝宏 ) born June 13, 1974 in Aichi. He is a member of 81Produce

The first time I heard his voice (as long as I can remember, because before this I never concern about seiyuu) when he is voicing Takahashi Misaki (Junjou Romantica -> also my first and favorite BL anime). And then I heard his voice on Kuroshitsuji (Cloud Faustus). Both voices is very different! Huaa... his voice really charming >///<
I saw some article today about his scandal (?). He do plagiarism and because of that he quit as seiyuu for awhile. I don't really care he do it or not, nor what scandal he ever had. I'm glad he still work as seiyuu till today ^_^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.