Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Dress Cross

07:22 Posted by airavalky No comments
Seiyuu do dress cross (I mean they wear cloth from opposite sex). As a woman, I really curious to see a man wear a dress. I a bit surprise that some of them really fit to wear a dress O.o

I found some pic which seiyuu do dress cross. Here we go ~



First Ono Daisuke! He looks cute on this costume.



Fukuyama Jun! Junjun looks cute here. Although, I think he doesn't like to be called "cute" XD


Suzumura Kenichi. Maid with big b**** O.o


Shimono Hiro as a maid & Kaji Yuuki as high school boy. What a lovely scene ^_^


Morikubo Shoutarou. If I only saw the right picture, I can't believe that she is Morikubo Shoutaro! It really suit to him.


Tsuda Kenjirou

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.