Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Sunday 3 February 2013

Anime - Amnesia

08:00 Posted by airavalky , , 2 comments

アムネシア
Start Airing: 2013-01-08
Total Eps: 12 (maybe)
Opening Theme: "Zoetrope" by Nagi Yanagi
Ending Theme: "Recall" by Ray

I didn't played the game. I have Amnesia drama cd, but I haven't listen it. So I don't know the story. Once I watch this anime, I feel very confused! WHAT IS THE STORY?!?! I think it back and realize. Wow, this story line very GREAT! I feel like the Heroine. I got AMNESIA together with the Heroine and try to find all missing pieces to get the whole memories. But wait! On eps 1 and 2, I going with Orion. In the end of 2nd eps, Shin kiss the heroine!  Okay, I can accept that and just think "Oh, they gonna use Shin route (since it's from otoge)". On eps 3, Orion gone and I have Shin as boyfriend. But, on the end of eps 4, seems the heroine and Ikki very lovely dovey O.o 
Ah! I got it! Since the bachelors are 4 ppl, then maybe they gonna make every route every 2 eps. After that make conclusion in 2 eps. But the story each route seems different. I can't wait to watch the next eps!


2 comments:

  1. where did you get the anime? i cant barely find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check here: http://www.anime2enjoy.com/2013/01/amnesia-all-episodes-720p-download.links.html

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.