Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Mousou Darling * vol.4 I realized my childhood friend wants me

09:12 Posted by airavalky , No comments
Mousou Darling * vol.4 I realized my childhood friend wants me
Circle : love egoist 2
Website : http://love-egoist2.com

Release Date : Jun/15/2013
Series : Mousou Darling *
Age Ratings : X-rated
Genre : 
Lots of White Cream/Juices Childhood Friend Vanilla Sex Internal Cumshot Blowjob

Download Shop:

Hot on the tails of Mousou Darling * vol.3, a brand new boyfriend for your ears. 

Kou has been in your life since childhood. 
He's a real tsundere and kind of mean!! 
Unlike past Mousou Darlings 
he doesn't say "I love you" so much, but this is a sweeter audio than you may think. 
With a lot more storyline than vol.3! (probably) 
This is the biggest volume the circle has ever produced! (definitely) 
And it's much more practical! (wink wink) 
Over 10,000 spoken words! (my apologies to the voice actor)

Length: 2 hours 33 min 02 sec (whoooooa) 

Including... 
Standard style (MP3) 47:09 
Bonus voice drama style (MP3) 1:04:08
Bonus ecchi special!? (MP3) (4 types, 6 tracks) 21:34 
Free talk (MP3) 12:14 
"Loves you..." original song (performed and written by the voice actor) 

Voice actor / 774 
Special thank you / Yukio Hayasaka (voice) 
Producer / HAHA*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.