Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Sunday 25 November 2012

Happy Birthday Jun!

06:50 Posted by airavalky No comments
Fukuyama Jun turn 34 years old today (26 November 2012). In these past year I become his fans (maybe quite late) (=^_^=). Like I have mention before, the first seiyuu I know are OnoD and then Junjun. I know about OnoD but not his fans at that time. So the first seiyuu that I admire enough -till now I love him XD - is Junjun!

I made order this handmade nendoroid with Junjun (on Romantic World 31) as model ^_^ 
I'm not good at photography so maybe the picture not as good as the real nendoroid. I used "Anata ga ofuro de noboseru CD - Arima Onsen (CV: Fukuyama Jun) " booklet as background :p



お誕生日おめでとう, 福山潤。これからもずっと元気でね。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.