Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Saturday 3 November 2012

The Flowers are Bloom

08:46 Posted by airavalky No comments
I have some plants that can produce fruits or only have flowers.  
My father who take care all of them, it's his hobby.


It's called Wijaya Kusuma. Only bloom at night (in the middle at night usually), and when it bloom the fragrant from the flower will fill up my whole house. Very beautiful flower (=^_^=) but it last only for about one hour.


This one is flower from Dragon Fruit.  The plant I have is Red Dragon Fruit. I take this picture last year on December. Now this plant has been grow up and filling my fence -.-"

Look from the front of this flower, you will understand why it named "Dragon". This flower also not last for a long time only for a day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.