Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Friday 18 May 2012

Ao no Exorcist - Blue Night Fes

22:10 Posted by airavalky No comments
Have you watch Ao no Exorcist? Haven't? then watch it :P

This time I'm not talk about the anime but the seiyuu event. Want to watch it? Go to youtube then :D
Here the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHUSj_r9tHg&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL851F6A1CEF2A02BB

I'm not really know about female seiyuu, so I'm not talk much about them in here.
The cast:
Okamoto Nobuhiko : Okumura Rin
Fukuyama Jun : Okamoto Yukio
Hanazawa Kana : Chiemi
Fujiwara Keiji : Shiro / Satan
Kamiya Hiroshi : Maphisto Pheles
Okiayu Ryutaro :  Neuhaus
Kitamura Eri : Izumo
Nakai Kazuya : Bon
Yusa Koji :  Shima
Kaji Yuki : Konekomaru
Takagaki Ayahi : Kuro
Satou Rina : Shura
Kakihara Tetsuya : Amaimon

Fukuyama Jun and Kaji Yuki do cosplay to their chara :)

Some good parts that I like about this event:
I'm not really good at Japanese and Chinese so the interesting part for me is the game parts ^_^
On the part 13: Jun-san said some Kanszi-ben :D
I just learning about Kansai-ben and I love to hear him said Kansai-ben like on Tiara drama CD (available on airavalky :P)
Ah! I just realize that Kamiya-san wear funny ring \m/ (part 14)

Next! [Part 17-18] "Chiemi-san o haite miru" Okiayu-san said it many times. o(≧∇≦o) Wow, Okiayu-san voice suteki  :D

The best is part 20! This time is quiz to respond what Konekomaru said, "Onegaishimasu! Onegaishimasu! Onegaishimasu!". Okumira kyoudai have 2 answer for this. When Okamoto-san open his answer, Jun-san become upset (?) embarrassing (?) and close the answer sudden after Okamoto-san read it. Okamoto-san give puzzled look to Jun-san and Jun-san hide his laugh.
Yusa-san ask Jun-san to read it once again. Jun-san read it but then throw the paper away.
Then Okamoto-san ask Jun-san to read his answer. And finally they got 2 gehena >.<

[Part 22] This time between Amaimon and Mephisto. I like when Chiemi said "Hm, 1, 2, 3" ["en, ain dwai dray"]. I also like this dialogue of Kamiya-san (*≧▽≦)

[Part 24] Ayahi-san and Okamoto-san talk using neko and inu language (°◇°;)

Hm, that's all -I think-
Ah! Not understand what I'm talk about? Watch the video then :D
I will look for this english translation .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.