Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Friday 18 May 2012

Every time I tell you, you will fall in love again with me

20:18 Posted by airavalky No comments

"It's all right to forget. If you forget, I will tell you everything that happened so far, every single time, again and again. And every time I tell you, you will  fall in love again with me."

Yesterday I read on Junjun blog. He is waiting for his new drama cd released, titled 朗読劇 私の頭の中の消しゴム. This is the official web: http://www.keshigomu.info/about.html. I cannot read Japanese, so I ask someone about it. 
The story is kind of sad story yet romantic. Basically it's about the main guy (Kosuke/Junjun) fall in love with the girl (Kaoru). But the girl got Alzheimer's disease, and she just wont be able to remember, like she has got a rubber in her head. as soon as it happens she forgets. but the guy won't leave her.

Actually I'm still not sure is it drama cd or not, because they didn't put any manga-like picture, but the seiyuu itself. The 3rd letter would be him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.