Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Friday 24 August 2012

Anata ga Ofuro de Noboseru CD - Onsen Gijinka Collection - Vo 7 "Arima Hen"


Price 2000yen (2100yen Tax incl.) / US$ 25.14 
Format CD
Release Date 2012/09/26

CV: Jun Fukuyama

Buy form CDJapan


Two days ago, I checked this series and found that they will have Junjun on vol 7 \(^o^)/
and EM2 also have been said they finished recording this series on their twitter. Hua, I can't wait to heard samples for this volume. Hope they will add it on their web soon. 

"有馬編、福山潤さんの収録を終えました。今回も聴きどころ満載です!おまけコメントも熱い!!" - by EM2

Since they said like that, I can wait to hear the comment from Junjun.

I write this while I listening the 3rd volume. Kyaa~ Hirarin is cute O(≧▽≦)O
Okay, I will listening the rest while waiting for vol 7.

Before that, the volume 6 will release in few days. 
Vol 6 will be AKIRA ISHIDA!

あなたがお風呂でのぼせるCD~温泉擬人化コレクション~第6弾「修善寺編」(CV:石田彰)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.