Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Sunday 12 August 2012

not in Mood

03:59 Posted by airavalky No comments
I really want to quit from my current job! I will found another company soon. Just because I feel my boss is spying my doing using my co-worker (A-san) ~_~
Did my Boss knew that A-san is always slaking while doing his job?!
I didn't know what A-san report to my boss! But all I know is he always act to looks good just in front of my boss.
When my boss is at office, he come earlier, report anything, cleaning up the working area. But when my boss is not at office, He is watching movie, sleeping, and playing. It's all ok if he can deliver his task on time! But, he always late and I'm the one who to be blame by my boss.
DID he know that everything that he SHOULD NOT DO will always become my mistake?
Yesterday, he said to my boss that I being fierce, so he scare to ask me about his task. I'm a bit confused. Yes, I mad at him many times, because he CANNOT deliver this task on time, he SLEEPING, PLAYING, and WATCH MOVIE while working! I'm your supervisor and of course your act is my responsibility.
When I ask him, he just said that he should take care his family (since he don't have parent). His live just like anime, but why anime character more have passion to do his job since he is backbone of his family ~_~

Ha~~h, finally I feel a bit easy ^_^
Keep in mind that:
"Hate somebody is take more your time, thought, feeling than Loving somebody"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.