Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Monday 12 March 2012

Hirarin Chara

08:56 Posted by airavalky No comments
Actually I don't like drama cd. Because I don't understand what they said (>.<). But now, I really like drama cd! Shukan Soine CD Series is the first cd I listen that I can understand, because there is a translation (thanks to everybody who translating drama cd). I wondering what Japanese think when decided to make a cd like this. After listening it, I said it's great CD! You should listen it.

At the time I'm a Fukuyama Jun's fans, I must wait for the next Shukan Soine because Junjun will be on 11th volume. Then I decide to listen the first cd (Kakeru - gentle oniichan). I love the low voice of Kakeru and his gentleness made my blushing. Ano hito wa Hirakawa Daisuke desu! I love megane chara! Since then I became Hirakawa Daisuke's fans.

Shuukan Soine is a CD in which your boyfriend cuddles next to you in bed and talks with you  until you fall asleep. But, after listening this cd I cannot sleep at all! When it ended I start over again. I still want to hear his voice. Although I cannot understand all he said, but I already listen this many times.

Kakeru went to bed after got urgent call about work and see you feel lonely. So he tries to calm you down. After he read a story, you still not sleep. Then eventually Kakeru decided wont let you sleep. I thought I’ll help you get to sleep but I don’t think it’s possible now.” (waa!! what will you do?!)

I read some resume about Hirakawa Daisuke. Usually his fans call him "Hirarin" (cute name ^^). I also found that actually before he decided became a voice actor, he want to be infant caretaker (honto ni yasashii). I thought if he not became voice actor, he can become famous infant caretaker. But, hopefully he became voice actor, so we can heard his voice.


Hirakawa Daisuke also voicing Nabari Masato (right) on Yandere Heaven Black. To get this Yandere Heaven Black I must tried many tines with failed many times. 

He also good became yandere and hentai chara (listen this CD also, but I warn you, this is yaoi). In this cd, he become kind and gentle person. But, actually he prev! Because he put many hidden camera to spying Himeno Yumiyoshi (middle). I'm a bit surprise on free talk he said that he like the licking part (honto ni hentai ^///^).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.