Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Thursday 15 March 2012

Yusa Koji x Hirakawa Daisuke

06:54 Posted by airavalky No comments

I found this funny video on youtube a couple days ago. The casting are Yusako-chan (Yusa Koji) pairing Dai-chan (Hirakawa Daisuke). Hm, this is a yaoi, actually. I'm not really sure with the translation of this. But, although I just can understand some I still laughing when I hear both of them said "chu chu chu". That's the funnies part ^^.

They eat on some hotel restaurant and talk about dessert. Yusako-chan look the menu and confused which dessert would he choosed. But, Dai-chan said that the dessert he like is not in the menu, but You (waaa, you can eat me ^//^). I think Dai-chan here, think about something opposite (ugh, I can understand what he said). It ended on hotel room (I think). Yusako-chan confessed that he is an Okama and his voice become heavier (man's voice) and attack (?) Dai-chan (?).
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.