Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Monday 12 March 2012

Mediafire Suspended Files

07:49 Posted by airavalky No comments
A couple days ago I got trouble with Mediafire. They suspended my files! Hopefully many friends support me and give advices to avoid it. The first thing I save is drama cd files. Hahaha.... now drama cd is become my precious things.

If you have the same problem, you can change all your filenames with code. I change some filename with code and save the meaning of the code on dropbox. You no need to do that if you can memorize all (^^). If you have suspended notification from Mediafire, don't report it or MF will deleted your files! Just wait 3-4 days until the files come back to you. Meantime, MF do some research about your files. If your account is suspended, just wait and don't report it.

My files hasn't come back yet. I hope soon it will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.