Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Thursday 29 March 2012

UGH! Mediafire suspends my account!

17:48 Posted by airavalky No comments
I think their policy a bit unfair. What they truly want is that stop the pirating and sharing copyright files. I know that sharing copyright files can reduce income for the artist and the industry. But, actually I cannot buy because they not distribute it to my county. I still can buy online, but with high price.....

About suspends account, I think it would be good if they made the copyright files only can be download by owner. Considering, that my files on mediafire also my business files! All data that my own, also I can't access! My literature etc. At least, if they want to remove all copyright files that content on my account, they not removing my own data.

I'm not sure that I will continuing  on my others blog, but I try to get all my data first. I hope all visitor that has been support me to post, can  help me to restore it.

By the way, I have told this before, that I made friend with one seiyuu. Recently he very busy, so he rarely online. When I got my account suspended, I feel very sad. When I go to his account, and I read how hard he work to deliver his voice to our ear, I just thought that what I did wrong (because I'm his friend and I pirating his work). I think I should stop this. That what my hearth said, but my mind still thinking how to made my blog go back alive and how to avoid this next time. Huh, it's conflict!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.