Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Friday 16 March 2012

Fukuyama Jun Next Drama CD

10:43 Posted by airavalky No comments
It's midnight now! Ough, I still can't sleep. I open my drama cds, and try to listen Hitsuji de Oyasumi with Junjun's voice. I almost sleep at the time, but then I curious with what cd he will made next. I searching at google. It almost the time of Honeymoon vol 3 released! I must wait until next week.

This time (on Honeymoon Series) Mizunuma Daichi (Fukuyama Jun) will take you to Australia for Honeymoon. Daichi is a animal doctor (vet). His characters are optimistic and warm, also he loved both human and animal (no no just need love me only :D).

There is sample voice on the official web.  Junjun's high, clear and warm voice is my favorite ^w^

I cannot wait to get the cd!
*note: available on airavalky :D*
There is another cd will be release. Sleep2. This is a sleep guide. There is also a warning that you should not listening this cd while driving. For you who can read Japanese can see it on the official web.

This cd maybe can hypnosis you to fall a sleep because this cd not full of sweet whispering. For me (because I'm not too understand Japanese) Junjun's voice is like sweet whisper on my ear.

I still didn't get any information about Sleep2. I hope it will recorded using 3d mic also.

Absolutely I will post the cd on my other blog! Wait until it release  ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.